Ready for Ralph Klein, Ontario edition? Joined by special guest @james_m_wilt, Team Advantage discusses the terrible coverage of Doug Ford in the run-up to Ontario’s election. We read some of the awful fluffy coverage of Ford that helped him win.
Warning: the following takes are absolutely awful.
- Jen Gerson – May 1, 2018 – Relax, Doug Ford will be fine
- Jen Gerson – June 8, 2018 – The Ontario PCs got their majority. Have they also been cursed?
- Andrew Coyne – June 6, 2018 – Whoever wins the Ontario election doesn’t deserve it
- Matthew Lau – June 8, 2018 – Now let’s undo the damage of Wynne’s cruel and unfair minimum-wage crusade
- Margaret Wente – June 8, 2018 – The barbarian has stormed Ontario’s gates
- Globe editorial: June 5, 2018 – For Ontario voters, leadership and vision are not on offer